CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

++THE NAME I LOVED++

HARI : SELASA


MOOD : 80/100


KESIHATAN : SIHAT 

both hands trembles
as i remembered the cold love memories
now it is getting weirder
the name i loved once in the life
has becoming further and further away from me
i am writing your name on a paper
and forever kept it in my heart
from that day i only realized
i will only loved you forever
i can't handle the love memories and feeling alone
i can't start this
i can't only miss you secretly in my heart
my heart only left your body fragrance
that i missed and always loved
kept remembering the first time
i saw you walking towards me
and stolen an edge of my heart without noticing


:::patience is my soul:::

No comments:

Post a Comment